SUE JACKSON Therapist | Writer | Photographer | Activist

An avid blogger for the last fifteen years, I believe in the power of the word to change the world. I have participated in, and reported on, a range of protests during this period, including the successful East-West Link campaign and, more recently, our wonderful, home-grown Extinction Rebellion (XR). If you believe, like I do, that it is time for ordinary people to rise up in defence of the planet, I encourage you to explore this blog, share it with your networks, and – of course – take action.

Friday, April 03, 2015

Reclaim Australia Rally Melbourne

I'm ashamed to say that Reclaim Australia rallies were staged in many different locations across Australia today. In some towns there were only half a dozen adherents standing alone and unnoticed in the local mall. But I'm pleased to report that Melbourne's rally met with a huge contingent of opponents, of the order, by my guesstimate, of 4:1. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves:












1 Comments:

Blogger Luke C Jackson said...

You got a couple of terrific shots there, the last one and the one with the shouting police officer in paparticular.

4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home